Skip to content
Spinach and Baby Corn Soup
- 1 cup spinach (palak) , chopped
- 1/2 cup baby corn , sliced
- 2 garlic (lehsun) cloves , chopped
- 2 spring onions , chopped
- 2 tsp coconut milk powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp butter
- salt to taste
- Put 1 1/2 cups of water to boil.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and saute the garlic and spring onions in it.
- Add the spinach and baby corn and saute for some more time.
- Sprinkle the coconut milk powder and chilli powder and stir well.
- Add the hot water and salt and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.