- 1 small banana
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup cooked, cooled quinoa
- 1 Tbsp camu-camu powder
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1 1/2 cups guava nectar
- Water, as needed
- Peel the banana and orange, and break them into a few large pieces. Place them in a large-capacity blender, along with the cooked and cooled quinoa, camu-camu powder, crushed ice, and guava nectar.
- Secure the lid, and turn the blender on. Slowly increase the speed. Blend at full speed until smooth and creamy, avout 1 minute.
- Remove the lid, and check the consistency. If the smoothie is too thick for your liking, pour in some additional water, replace the lid, and blend on high for a few more seconds. Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately.
- Tweak It!: Enjoy a slightly different version of this Quinoa, Banana and Guava Smoothie every day the rest of the week by each day replacing the orange in the original recipe with one of the other ingredients listed below.