- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped dark or semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ - 1 tablespoon sacha inchi oil
- Nuts, dried fruit, shredded coconut, cacao powder, cacao nibs, etc (to decorate)
- Heat the cream in a pan, without letting it boil.
- Add it to the chocolate, and start stirring until all the chocolate is dissolved.
- Add the sacha inchi oil and keep stirring.
- Put in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Make small balls, and decorate with whole, or chopped nuts and dried fruit, or roll over shredded coconut, chopped cacao nibs, or cacao powder. Keep refrigerated.